By Dave Anderson:
Usually, I make fun of the Pittsburgh tendency to emulate Washington D.C. and shut down at the hint of snow. This time it is justified.
My house got at least 18 inches of heart attack snow, with a few flurries remaining, and the first shovel out this morning has been rendered moot by the next five or six inches of snow that fell while I was getting coffee and testing for a Census job.
I doubt I'll be able to write much in the next day or so as the power situation is iffy, and the shoveling situation is worse.
At least it is excellent snowball snow.
I guess you'll be watching the Super Bowl by candle-light, right?
ReplyDeleteJust this week I added Pittsburg Bloggers to the aggregator. Very active collection, and Bloglines only sends headlines and snips.
Here's a link to a slide show of the snow.
http://bit.ly/c9PUIT